Hong Kong AV - hifi show 2016

phasemation?

isn't there a phasemotion?

No Phasemation only who until a couple of years ago were Phase Tech but there's a US brand of speakers with that name so Phase Tech became Phasemation. Ugly name, beautiful and tremendous sounding gear.

• Like 1

John

They call this stalking in most countries  :P

taking photos of other guy"s butt"s is called other things in all countries.......

Based on that photo...more like flattery...

Now now Robby.  You trying to mean?    Don't want people calling you two heads again. Would hate for Gallen to be right about anything  ;)

Edited by Metamatic

Now now Robby.  You trying to mean?    Might start calling you two heads again. Would hate for Gallen to be right about anything  ;)

Me...mean...perish the thought...more like stating the bleeding obvious...

At first I thought the photo was of a new record cleaner...

No. But he is on ebay. He said mention you saw him at the HK show - special price.

Yeah seen it there and reports from other forums are very favourable...

One sixth the RRP of Linn's own Radikal with their Akurate casing here in Aus. Uses a maxon motor but not the same as the Radikal's one...

What did the quality of the unit look like??...the switch cover for the Sondek's top plate is meant to be a shocker..

Cheers Tase.

Yeah seen it there and reports from other forums are very favourable...

One sixth the RRP of Linn's own Radikal with their Akurate casing here in Aus. Uses a maxon motor but not the same as the Radikal's one...

What did the quality of the unit look like??...the switch cover for the Sondek's top plate is meant to be a shocker..

Cheers Tase.

Hi Tase

I did not look that closely, so can't really comment.