2017 Bigger and Better

The 2016 International HiFi Show did have the feel of a first show, which laid down a good foundation on which to build.  With the groundwork set I expect the 2017 show will provide a bigger and better experience.  We all now know this is a fair dinkum Hifi Show, so bigger crowds can be expected.

Probably be a good idea to visit on two days.  This way you can do it at your leisure.

I'll also take some music with me next year and make sure it is not something which will clear the room. 

Looking forward to the next show. 

The 2016 International HiFi Show did have the feel of a first show, which laid down a good foundation on which to build.  With the groundwork set I expect the 2017 show will provide a bigger and better experience.  We all now know this is a fair dinkum Hifi Show, so bigger crowds can be expected.

Probably be a good idea to visit on two days.  This way you can do it at your leisure.

I'll also take some music with me next year and make sure it is not something which will clear the room. 

Looking forward to the next show. 

And what would this magical music be?

Another show in 17...well I'll be.

Count me in. (where's the early takers tickets @@Marc.)

I wasted my 3 day VIP pass this year so next year link the VIP pass  could include an early morning heart starter that way @@Sierra will get there early for sure and Evil springs dweller might get out of bed before 8.30 and hit the road before 10...

Actually, @@joz could pick us all up or maybe just me seeing as the others live out in the boonies. :thumb:

• Administrator

Plans for 2017's show actually started before the 2016 show had even started!

Right now though I'm still in recovery mode (both from the show and the delayed surgery) and am nearing the end of a 3 week forced rest/recovery.

Watch this space, and of course, yes the 2017 show will be bigger / better. We've got some tricks up our sleeve to redefine what a "HiFi show" is and how it works. :thumb:

• Like 4

Hopefully I'll get there.......

And here I was thinking you were serious...whats with the "hopefully" thing? Caravans have wheels for a reason dude :P

Oh I already have my ticket. Well an imaginary one..

And a place to stay mate :thumb:

Plans for 2017's show actually started before the 2016 show had even started!

Right now though I'm still in recovery mode (both from the show and the delayed surgery) and am nearing the end of a 3 week forced rest/recovery.

Watch this space, and of course, yes the 2017 show will be bigger / better. We've got some tricks up our sleeve to redefine what a "HiFi show" is and how it works. :thumb:

we are in your hands. Hopefully they work better than they did this year, physically that is. You did a splendid job :thumb:

And here I was thinking you were serious...whats with the "hopefully" thing? Caravans have wheels for a reason dude :P

First I'll have to detach the deck from the side of it. It's a permanent residence, once it moves again, it ain't going back ;)

At the moment I'm spinning David Lindley - El Rayo X.  Sounding good but maybe a bit too bass heavy recording. 

After reading your post I gave it a spin last night. It's a great listen on many levels including some fun lyrics and great percussion.

I don't find it bass heavy, but I would consider a few of the tracks to be a good test for well-defined bass!

• Like 1

After reading your post I gave it a spin last night. It's a great listen on many levels including some fun lyrics and great percussion.

I don't find it bass heavy, but I would consider a few of the tracks to be a good test for well-defined bass!

You're right.  It is well recorded.  It is just that the Fender bass is bigger on some tracks than we are used to, but that's how it is live.  

That's assuming your not sleeping in the Dog house after your wife has had enough you buying all this new bling audio gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2017 at 12:44 PM, Darren69 said:

Should I wear a shirt with Heidi on it?

<----

Why not?  I believe @Marc  is about to announce in policy that Admin & Mods are to wear a full sash or cummerbund at all official functions, including GTG's, thusly -

Capture.JPG.1dabb4a0d26e3a3a4881f507241f6f49.JPG    Capture1.JPG.c7dc64c4a9b6c97fdfd99659faed541a.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Kaynin said:

Why not?  I believe @Marc  is about to announce in policy that Admin & Mods are to wear a full sash or cummerbund at all official functions, including GTG's, thusly -

Capture.JPG.1dabb4a0d26e3a3a4881f507241f6f49.JPG    Capture1.JPG.c7dc64c4a9b6c97fdfd99659faed541a.JPG

My comment no longer makes sense now that Heidi isn't there. :D

She was never going to hang around long, I always knew that, deep down...

• Like 1