WIN a Chord Electronics MOJO personally presented by Chord founder, John Franks

• Administrator

Thanks to Chord Electronics and their Australian distributor, Radiance Audio Visual, you too can have the opportunity to WIN a MOJO personally delivered by Chord's founder, John Franks, at the 2016 International HiFi Show, Melbourne.

MOJO-HiFI-Show-Flyer.jpg

More information:  http://www.stereo.net.au/news/win-a-mojo-with-international-hifi-show-and-chord-electronics

• Like 1

• Administrator

Sorry if it's not clear. There are 3 x MOJOs and 3 x Cases up for grabs.

1 will be given away to someone who buys a ticket online. The other 2 will be given away during the course of the show as door prizes.

Guest Sime

Actually, I'm bringing the 2qute, I've been planing since the day I got it to get it signed by both Watts and Frank's.

And I haven't bought a ticket as of yet simply as things financially could change,that even staying at Marty's place, it still could be to much of an expensive trip.

Edited by Sime

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

The two door prizes were awarded at the show. The final one, from online ticket sales will be announced this evening.

Sadly, the organisation of the event prevented me from doing this on the Thursday night prior to the show. Apologies.

• Administrator

And the winner is .....

Congratulations to Adrian Wijaya of Carlton, Victoria. You've won the sensational Chord Electronics MOJO for your ticket purchase. Big ttanks to Chord and Australian distributor, Radiance Audio Visual for the prize! Well done.

- Not sure if he is a member of StereoNET or not at this stage.

• Like 1