NO LONGER AVAILABLE: FOUND accounting Software with payroll (not online!)

WTB accounting Software with payroll for MAC but desktop not online where you keep your finance data in some stupid Cloud i.e. insecure .

So, if you have one not in use and not too old please pm me.

Edited by Astrosound

...and if someone can recommend Accounting software that does inventory management with multiple warehouse locations please let me know. As above, not cloud-based.

WTB accounting Software with payroll for MAC but desktop not online where you keep your finance data in some stupid Cloud i.e. insecure .

So, if you have one not in use and not too old please pm me.

MYOB

Edited by fatgen

...and if someone can recommend Accounting software that does inventory management with multiple warehouse locations please let me know. As above, not cloud-based.

SAP ERP(Ecc6)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Cashflow manager

Does books - That's what I use it for

Ability to add other businesses ect

Does Rental properties

Does Wages

It's Australian

http://www.cashflow-manager.com.au/Home.aspx

EDIT-

Not sure if it's available for MAC

I use it on my IMAC but I also have Win 7 Running as well and run it on that

Edited by Full Range

...and if someone can recommend Accounting software that does inventory management with multiple warehouse locations please let me know. As above, not cloud-based.

You want an ERP solution not an accounting solution.

• Like 1

I am actually an accountant and tax agent.

Since at least 2007 I have been trying to get my clients using software in such a fashion that the client and I have access to the same set of accounts.

VERY IMPORTANT - I AM NOT SAYING ONE SHOULD USE AN ONLINE PROGRAM.

It is quite time consuming when the client sends a version to the accountant, the accountant makes changes, and then ask the client to process journals, etc etc. IMO clients can achieve savings when everyone is using the same set of accounts to work on.

This can be achieved by online software or providing an accountant access via remote applications. 

Digressing a bit: when one use online software there are some benefits:  no need to make backups, no need to upgrade and no need to annually upload tax tables. The online software companies use very good security. It is no different to accessing your bank accounts online.

MYOB has a model that you could buy its software and run it online /on your local computer.

MYOB has windows, Mac and online versions.

Multiple warehouse locations, complicated bill of materials etc are not addresssed by most of the off the rack software packages.

If anyone has specific requirements, please PM me and I will try to assist.

Edited by Jventer

SAP ERP(Ecc6)

No, you want SAP S/4 Hana ; )

Seriously though, you are probably better of using a SaaS (Software as a Service) online solution. It will almost certainly be more secure, available and recoverable than any on-premise solution for a small business.

Edited by Telecine
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

No, you want SAP S/4 Hana ; )

Seriously though, you are probably better of using a SaaS (Software as a Service) online solution. It will almost certainly be more secure, available and recoverable than any on-premise solution for a small business.

ByD could be possibly another option if business model is simple like services etc...