SOLD: FS: Naim Nait 5si and CD5i

Item: Naim Nait 5si 

Price: $old
Item Condition: Please see pics and you will no doubt agree it is yummy.
Reason for selling: Still packing up the house
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: This unit was purchased new from the UK in Sep 2013. Have had very little use and I am not even sure if its run in. You can see there are no scratches, dents or any visible deterioration. The corners of the facia are still as pointy as new. Incredible amp. Ask twwen2 who is currently using this same amp in a Dynaudio C1 setup. It seems to have unlimited reserve of power and of course the Naim signature PRAT. It is very punchy. Will only sell if there are buyers for both amp and CD player. Comes double boxed with unopened manual/etc. Can ship at buyer's cost.
Pictures:
DSCF3055_zpsc2a38aaf.jpg

DSCF3058_zpsf5bc1dd2.jpg

DSCF3059_zpsf88c353e.jpg

Item: Naim CD5i (non italic)

Price: $old
Item Condition: Quite incredible for its age. See pics.
Reason for selling: Still packing up the house
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: This unit was purchased from an SNA buddy shortly after purchasing the amp above. Its condition is very very good as you can see from the pics. To me, the most visually appealing bit of a Naim CDP is the tray - look at the pic! It is fully operational with no known issues. It doesn't have a box but can pack securely for shipping at buyer's cost. Will only sell if there are buyers for both amp and CD player.
Pictures:

DSCF3061_zps96ed1347.jpg

DSCF3063_zps74155a00.jpg

DSCF3065_zps9a0124c0.jpg

Edited by b4sound
  • Like 2

I'll just chip in to say that the new Nait 5si is really quite something. Mine replaced a Modwright LS100 & Pass Labs X250, and to be perfectly honest I don't really miss them. The Naim does such a good job driving my hungry Dynaudio C1s that it made me re-evaluate the need for enormous, hot and expensive amps.

Highly recommended, especially at this price!

• Administrator

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing a StereoNET T-Shirt.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Merchandise Purchase Option

Stereo.white_-Breeze_-_Black_copy2.jpg

You can purchase a StereoNET T-Shirt with all profits benefiting StereoNET. Click here for more information.

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.