An audio epiphany.

G'day all, a bit of a momentous decision today.  I've finally realised that although my DIY ESP P06 is a fine DIY phono stage, I personally find the simpler DIY Bruce Heran OPA2134 phono stage much a more 'musically agreeable' phono stage, and I've decided to put my existing DIY ESP P06 phono stages and P99 sub bass filters up for sale (if I can work out how to do it). 

I made this decision after listening to my Ortofon Super OM10 today with my DIY Heran designed OPA2134 phono stage, and whilst the Ortofon Super OM10 has a much punchier/crisper sound than my Shure M97xE, my DIY Heran designed op amp phono stage somehow imparts an endearing 'sweetness' to the sound. 

That made up my mind.  So most of my ESP P06/P99 stuff is going, dirt cheap!  Some DIY work will be required (a split rail power supply for example and a metal box), but if you're up to that please consider!  Regards, Felix. 

Edited by catman

G'day mate, well not really but I'm just announcing my intention.  I hope that I haven't transgressed any rules!  I'll be using the proper classified section as appropriate.  Regards, Felix.