SOLD: ACCUPHASE E207 'B'

Item: Accuphase E207B

Price: $1500

Item Condition: Absolutlely Mint! Must be seen to be believed..

Reason For Selling: I really dont want to have to sell it as this would have to be the best one around, but my other gear is not selling and need some dough..

Payment Method: Strongly prefer COD.

Extra Info: Bought from SNA member 'Llareggub' only 2-3 months ago I havent even listened to it yet, he was original owner since 1994! Has original box and documents, engineers cert and even accuphase post cards!

I hope he doesnt mind me using his add but here goes..

Pictures:

I am selling my beautiful Accuphase E-207B integrated amplifier. The "B" refers to the black version. This is the last Accuphase amplifier offered in black colour! I am the first owner. I bought this amp on 12.04.1994 together with a pair of Dynaudio Contour 1.3 speakers (which I recently sold on SNA). I still have the receipt. In my opinion, this Accuphase amp is a great match for Dynaudio speakers.

The E-207 is the last E-2xx amplifier from Accuphase that offered 100 Watts into 8 Ohms, the successors offered 10% less. The E-207 has all the bells and whistles that you can expect from a classical integrated amp from that era including a very capable phono stage (MM and MC) that I used with my Thorens TD 2001. The online manual (link) tells you all you need to know about this beautiful amplifier.

The amplifier is in exceptional condition. There is not a single scratch, everything looks like new. I pay lots of attention to my equipment. This unit is a 220V model for the German market (where Accuphase is extremely popular) that has been converted upon my arrival in Australia to 240V usage. The job was done by Carlton AV in Melbourne who contacted Accuphase for the best way of doing this. Needless to say that the amp is fully functional. I never had any problem with the E-207B in 20 years.

I still have the original double-layer box and all original papers (manual, warranty card, two golden postcards that were meant to inform your friends about your recent Accuphase purchase :) etc., see pictures below). These are part of the sale, of course. I will also add the original brochure.

post-133753-0-44878800-1414666697_thumb.

Edited by b@ndicoot
  • Like 3

Sure pass int-150 is probably another level. I use an old Accuphase E-302 and for my needs, this is it (great phono stage!). The E207 is a great first step into the word of low distortion and control of Accuphase. Come on people!

• Like 1

Hi Tony,

Just want to say thank you for this great amp. :thumb:

I'll put up my E-206 for sale soon. Although it would be nice to keep both, I could use the cash for something else.

The 207 is noticeably "more refined" as the Accuphase original promo states. It's a beautiful thing! :) 

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.