iphone 6/S

The latest iteration of Apple's flagship smartphone is widely expected to be unveiled at an Apple event on September 9, with the actual release date 10 days later, on September 19.

Analysts expect Apple to unveil two iPhone 6 models – one with a 4.7-inch screen and another with a 5.5-inch screen, the iPhone 6L – with some speculating on a staggered release.

Apple is also rumoured to be its first wearable device, dubbed the iWatch, at the event in Cupertino, California, where its global headquarters are based.

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/mobiles/apple-mania-hits-australia-as-queuejumpers-pay-for-first-dibs-on-iphone-6-20140904-10c8ic.html

apparently people are paying $150 on airtasker for people to line up for them ! ;)

last time I bought on iPhone on launch, just walked in an apple store in the afternoon and bought one ! was simple as that ! not sure what the queuing and all thats about  !  

Read John Gruber's blog Daring Fireball. It's the only apple-centric tech blog you'll ever need.

For your own sanity, ingore news stories on reports based on rumours around whispers from analyses of press releases about leaks inferred from headlines of news stories on reports based on etc

Tech reporting in mainstream media is a self-contradictory, hyperbolic mess.

I like the 5.5-inch screen idea.If they were to let the Ipad mini make phone calls that would do me.BUT its all about marketing....

Stump :(

Yeah............I reckon it would cost a couple of bucks to implement that into an iPad.............even if they made it blutooth only.

6 for me... Now who wants a virtually unmarked white 64gb iphone 5? Nude waterproof cover included... $400. The covers worth nearly $100 and allows underwater video/photos.

I'll be putting an ad in the classifieds today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD