Freedom orlando modular leather lounge

Item: Freedom Orlando Modular Leather lounge Chocolate Brown
Price: $500
Item Condition: good
Reason for selling: moving overseas
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal,
Extra Info: This beautiful lounge up for sale. Perfect for audiophile evenings listening to your music, watching television and parties. This lounge is so comfortable, it has been used as a bed for extra guests. The lounge was bought form Freedom 4 years ago for $2800 on sale. One of the supporting legs is slightly loose but does not effect the usage, there are a few minor scratches on one part of the lounge as shown in the photo.

Inspections welcomed.

size:

orlando
modular

Shown in Lawson Charcoal leather.
2 seat modular 165 x 91 x 77cm
Chaise 91 x 220 x 77cm

post-144072-0-73783700-1404622528_thumb.

post-144072-0-64861000-1404622532_thumb.

post-144072-0-30066900-1404622537_thumb.

post-144072-0-86057300-1404622541_thumb.

post-144072-0-76250500-1404622548_thumb.

Exciting times ahead Miles  :thumb:

GLWTM*

Thats Good Luck With The Move

Huxmut,

Hope the Sansui's still seducing you with its warmth and beauty...just what you need in the cold weather!

I do miss it, but I'm happy its gone to a loving home!

Thanks for your wishes,

Cheers

Miles

• Like 1

The AU-101 and the AA-3900 are living poetry mate. Play an album or two every day !

Lately, lots of The Doors :) really seems to suit this system... Surprisingly loud from the "baby" Sansui too. Don't worry, they are not being abused tho. Speaker terminals repairs are planned and the parts are now sourced :)

I had the tape measure out today ... How do I fit this HiFi book rack into the living room :D hehehe.

Take lots of pictures of the crazy audio gear you find on your travels and post them here for us too please :thumb:

• Like 1

The AU-101 and the AA-3900 are living poetry mate. Play an album or two every day !

Lately, lots of The Doors :) really seems to suit this system... Surprisingly loud from the "baby" Sansui too. Don't worry, they are not being abused tho. Speaker terminals repairs are planned and the parts are now sourced :)

I had the tape measure out today ... How do I fit this HiFi book rack into the living room :D hehehe.

Take lots of pictures of the crazy audio gear you find on your travels and post them here for us too please :thumb:

Will no doubt keep participating in the SN forum. I leave for france beginning of september, so I'll keep you posted :)

M

• Like 1

Hey Milos, is the sofa still available?

Hey Huxmut,

I thought it was sold but the girl wanted brown and thought the couch was to dark!

So yes its still up for grabs!

Perfect comfort for Sansui listening!

Good quality leather, feel free to inspect if you'd like, no problems.

Cheers,

Miles