NO LONGER AVAILABLE: FS: Like new 1 month old Macbook Pro retina 13"-Price drop

Item full name and model: Macbook Pro Retina 13" 8gb and 256 SSD, Serial Number: C02M4G8UFH00
Location Clayton/VIC
Item condition description like new with box, always in plastic cover and never brought outside, also comes with a Magic Mouse
Price and price conditions no longer for sale
Reason for selling: need to buy a Windows machine for drawing software which only has Win version 
Payment Methods: Paypal or cash on pick up
Extra Info: i only keep original box of the Macbook, the box of magic mouse was missing, Plastic cover was purchased from ebay prior buying the Macbook :)

p/s: this is not the basic 13" retina version, this comes with higher memory 8GB and higher SSD capacity at 256gb :) and this is Aus stock,purchased from genuie Apple center-Chadstone, not the grey import stock from Hongkong 

It was only lightly used last month(i left it untouched for about 2 weeks till the plastic cover shipped from ebay, and kept using my old netbook when i go out,only used external keyboard and monitor when i was at home)

any further request or question just reply to this thread or send me a pm 

Thanks for reading ^__^

post-140037-0-40004200-1397651122_thumb.

Edited by xxxfbsxxx

Why not run Windows on it? You can do that natively with a fresh install, natively using boot camp or virtually with VMWare or Parallels.

well since the SSD is quite low on capacity, i think i better off with a Windows machine :)

did not think that the software that i have to use does not have MAC version so bought this to try MAC OS after several years playing with Windows, unfortunately just realized some softwares still and may never support MAC, thus i think i will back to Win again ^__^

also theres no point using Win on a Macbook, im thinking to get a Vaio Pro after this :)

Edited by xxxfbsxxx