Netflix currently watching

Gave 'Daredevil' a shot after a friend's recommendation. Was pleasantly surprised as I don't have much interest in comic book adaptations. Fight choreography was impressive and the story ain't half bad, courtesy of screenwriter Drew Goddard.

• Like 1

Firstly, currently watching Daredevil along with a couple of older movies and Dysney stuff for the kids.

Secondly, is anyone else having problems with picture dropping quality?

I have read where Netflix will drop picture quality rather than buffer which I have noticed. Today it actually started to buffer while watching. Firstly I could really see the difference in the picture while watching House of Cards, then it started to buffer - happened a few time.

I have fast enough internet, but no sure if it has something to do with telstra during peak usage???

Cheers

Jon

Jon, you most likely have your stream setting set to auto. You can adjust it to a fixed video output and it won't drop quality (but you may have to deal with buffering).

• 1 month later...

I watched the brilliant but sad doco about Nina Simone last night.

Titled "What Happened Miss Simone?", it's just been released on Netflix. I'm a huge fan, she is my favourite female artist, and the doco gives a great insight to this greatly talented, but equally tormented woman.

I can feel a big day spinning Nina Simone records tomorrow.

• Like 2

I watched the brilliant but sad doco about Nina Simone last night.

Titled "What Happened Miss Simone?", it's just been released on Netflix. I'm a huge fan, she is my favourite female artist, and the doco gives a great insight to this greatly talented, but equally tormented woman.

I can feel a big day spinning Nina Simone records tomorrow.

I got an email from Netflix about it today. Definitely on my watch list.

• Like 1

I got an email from Netflix about it today. Definitely on my watch list.

Cool, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

I've read a couple of books about Nina, and have researched heaps online about her life, but the doco showed stuff that I never knew. Some excellent footage throughout of Nina performing, a must see for Nina fans IMO.

Binge watched Mad Men. Had only seen the first season and never continued with it. Great acting, dialogue, sets are wonderful and apparently true to the time period. Plot takes second fiddle but I was happy to enjoy the spectacle. 

Housos Vs Authority the movie

I think there is something wrong in me to like this sort of stuff

Hehe, i love it to.

They also have the tv series.

Im currently watching the almighty Johnsons.

It's an new Zealand show, i do loove that accent.

• Volunteer

Cool, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

I've read a couple of books about Nina, and have researched heaps online about her life, but the doco showed stuff that I never knew. Some excellent footage throughout of Nina performing, a must see for Nina fans IMO.

amazing doco, just finished watching it 

• Like 1