The Clara Oswald Show

I would like Clara to have my baby.

Apparently she was at Armageddon in Melbourne last weekend. Couldn't justify paying about $100 for entry and a picture with her (I can't remember if autograph was extra), now if it was a kissagram (sorry Amy) that would be a different story. :D

Apparently she was at Armageddon in Melbourne last weekend. Couldn't justify paying about $100 for entry and a picture with her (I can't remember if autograph was extra), now if it was a kissagram (sorry Amy) that would be a different story. :D

If I told SWMBO that I was going to be within 100 Metres of Ms Coleman, I would be either dead or castrated. 

[ASIDE] I saw a couple of young guys going ga-ga over Peter Capaldi, while Jenna Coleman was standing less than 3 Metres away. WFT? Maybe they were gay (not that there is anything wrong with that). 

I would like Clara to have my baby.

Hum, ZB, I seem to recall you had some issues with overpopulation in the world?  :sorry:

That said, I too felt Ms Coleman is doing a superb job with a very difficult Doctor under Peter Capaldi. I am missing Matt Smith already.

If the past Doctor Who story lines are any indication it will be pretty hard to figure out ahead of time.

Some interesting (and some lame, be warned!) ideas here:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/26/doctor-who-series-8-who-is-missy-gatekeeper-of-the-nethersphere-played-by-michelle-gomez-4919076/

Personally I think it is likely that "evil Clara" is either one of the doubles who has had a hard life (sort of Osgood with a bad attitude) or just the real Clara acting very much like the doctor would to keep the cybermen occupied so that they won't shoot her.  Or maybe even a little of both.

I tried reading into things pretty heavily with the character of Madam Kavorian (or however her name is actually spelt) and was pretty disappointed with the way her story ended, she deserved more I think.  

Better to just wait and see how "The Moff" explains things I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Series 8 is the best so far in the new series. 

I warmed to Peter Capaldi's doctor from the word go and I think in time Jenna Coleman will be considered as one of the best companions, in the same league as Elisabeth Sladen (Sarah-Jane Smith).

Now that series 8 has finished I do hope that Jenna stays on.

Series 8 is the best so far in the new series. 

I warmed to Peter Capaldi's doctor from the word go and I think in time Jenna Coleman will be considered as one of the best companions, in the same league as Elisabeth Sladen (Sarah-Jane Smith).

Now that series 8 has finished I do hope that Jenna stays on.

Yes. I hope so too. I think she will be at least back for the Christmas special.

Few loose ends to tied up like how does Orson Pink fit in the big picture. Did Clara and Pink do it???

• 1 month later...

Yes. I hope so too. I think she will be at least back for the Christmas special.

Few loose ends to tied up like how does Orson Pink fit in the big picture. Did Clara and Pink do it???

Christmas special airing on ABC Boxing day

Watched the Christmas special this evening and I am a very happy chappy.

Clara is continuing on...one word to express my feelings YAY!!!

I am really liking Clara more and more as a companion. Great that she is staying on.....

I think Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman may become another classic pairing in Doctor Who history just as Tom Baker and Elisabeth Sladen were in the mid 1970s.

A bold statement I know, some may disagree with me but that's alright.

• 8 months later...