Custom ACSS cables by Mr Peter from Audioprincipe

Hi all, i just want to share some impression about custom ACSS cables built by Mr Peter, i got this set from him month ago, have tested this vs the Audio-gd cables.

The cables use the same teflon silver plated OFC cables as used in his XLR interconnects, terminated with Neutrik Rean mini xlrs :), overall build quality is top notch

I have used them for about 1 week, compared with the Agds ones, micro details is improved, everything is much clearer, imaging is far more stable, just like you look at a picture with and without glasses :)

So if someone is using Audio-gd dac/amp combo should defnitely have a look at these cables :)

post-140037-0-11813800-1412173686_thumb.

• Like 3

I've had a quick look on their website. I wouldn't find an option for the ACSS. Is this one of those things that is only by request? Also worth noting, the cabling within the chassis of the Master 7 and 9 are OCC, whereas these cables are OFC. I wonder if a pure OCC cable would make a difference to the OFC.

I've had a quick look on their website. I wouldn't find an option for the ACSS. Is this one of those things that is only by request? Also worth noting, the cabling within the chassis of the Master 7 and 9 are OCC, whereas these cables are OFC. I wonder if a pure OCC cable would make a difference to the OFC.

i believe the difference will be very noticeable, i think i have seen some posts in master7 and master9 threads from head-fi, where few others mentioned about different sound with different acss cables configuration and material :)

• 9 months later...

On the strength of both this post and also previous positive experiences with Audio Principe, I ordered a set of ACSS cables too.  Previously I had been using the Audio GD cables (USD25) to connect my Ref 5 DAC and C39Mk3 preamp,

Just as xxxfbsxxx commented, it is a big improvement - more detail, more air, better sound stage.

This is a highly recommended upgrade if you are running ACSS!

• Like 1

i believe the difference will be very noticeable, i think i have seen some posts in master7 and master9 threads from head-fi, where few others mentioned about different sound with different acss cables configuration and material :)

Please don't bring in the mention of head-fi as a reference source to back up on. Most folks there have little experience or constantly drinking the kool-aid.

Edited by DefQon