Oppo Appoints International Dynamics as Distributor
Responding to Australia’s growing demand for sophisticated home entertainment products, OPPO, the leading manufacturer of universal 3D Blu-ray players, has appointed International Dynamics Australasia (IDA) as its official distributor for Australia and New Zealand.
OPPO has built a staggering record of favourable reviews and awards for their Blu-ray players, testament to the incredible level of engineering, performance, features and useability of their products. OPPO Blu-ray players are regarded as a de-facto industry standard for the category, and are used and recommended by many major electronics brands who do not produce their own Blu-ray player.
With a long track record importation and distribution of prestigiousinternational brands, offering good customer serviceand building strong market positions, IDA is the ideal partner for OPPO in the Australian and New Zealand markets. Private importation figures show that OPPO players are known in Australasia. With IDA to offer dedicated support personnel and a well-established distribution network, the aim is to make OPPO’s fine reputation and customer satisfaction as well-known in Australasia as it is in other markets.
The OPPO range in Australasia will have two universal Blu-ray players, the BDP-93AU and BDP-95AU. Key features of both models include:
- Advanced 2nd Generation Qdeo video processing by Marvell
- Universal disc playback: Blu-ray - Blu-ray 3D™ – CD - DVD Video – DVD Audio – SACD - HDCD – Kodak Picture CD etc.
- Dual HDMI V1.4 outputs for versatile installation options
- 5.1 and 7.1 analogue audio RCA outputs. Stereo also supported
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- Advanced media playback features with networking, eSATA, dual USB ports and support for most popular files types and codec’s including FLAC
- DLNA Certified allowing access to media files on DLNA compatible devices
- External IR & RS232 control for complete system integration
- Wireless-N (Wi-Fi 802.11n)
In addition to these shared features, the BDP-95 offers an even better audio experience by employing these features:
- Dual ES9018 SABRE 32-bit reference DAC’s, specifically for audiophiles applications.
- Toroidal power supply, custom-designed and built by Rotel.
- Dedicated 2.0 stereo output..
- XLR balanced stereo output, with true differential signal path from DAC to the 3-pin XLR connectors.
- 7.1 channel analogue audio output, powered by the ES9018 SABRE32 Reference Audio DAC.
“We look forward to bringing OPPO products to the Australasian markets”, commented Gopal Govindram, National Sales Manager IDA. “With factory-backed technicalsupport, localized customer serviceand a carefully-selected authorised dealer network, OPPO has tremendous potential in Australia and New Zealand”, he added.